Assistant Officer (Cash)
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
- Cash Section
- Job Location:
- Sylhet Region
- Responsible for Cash Payment & Receive in the Branch
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Overseeing ATM deposits and withdrawals.
- Balancing numbers at the end of the business day.
- Providing high quality Customer Services.
- Building relationship with the existing and prospective customers.
- Ensuring compliance with existing rules & regulations of the Bank, AML policies & local directives.
- Any other activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- MBA/MBM/Master’s/Bachelor or equivalent degree in any discipline having no 3rd class/equivalent CGPA/GPA in academic records.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Interested candidate must have minimum 02 years’ practical experience of working in Cash Department of a Bank/FI
- Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply with the motivation to build up their long term career with NCCBL.
- Age not exceeding 30 years but the children of Freedom Fighter, age limit will be 32 years.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable using MS Office.
- The selected candidates will be entitled monthly Tk. 37,000/- and other admissible benefit. For Fresh Candidates, the selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. During probation period, Assistant Officers (Cash) will be entitled to monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 26,000/-.